Commitments to action
World Vision's Commitment to Nutrition
World Vision International
- Mobilize US$ 1.2 Billion between 2021-2025 for nutrition interventions ($500 million private funding, $ 700 million grant-funding).
- Treat 600,000 wasted children through community management of acute malnutrition
- Reach 200,000 under-weight children with programmes that equip caregivers to improve diet diversity and prepare locally sourced nutritious food.
- Support supplementary feeding for 250,000 pregnant and breastfeeding mothers.
- Leverage 184,000 World Vision-supported community health workers to reach the most vulnerable households (approximately 9 million households in 40 countries) with nutrition counseling, including infant and young child feeding counseling.
- Scale-up and promote the newly launched “Gender-Transformative Framework for Nutrition” for expanded use by nutrition practitioners
- Advocate, in collaboration with key partners and platforms for key nutrition-related outcomes at the Food Systems Summit to be integrated into the Nutrition for Growth Summit