Commitments to action
Achieving a Sustainable Food System
Kokubu Group Corp., Column P
- We are taking initiatives to reduce the environmental impact of distribution.
- We aim to reduce the entire group’s CO2 emissions by 30% compared to 2017 by 2030, and to achieve zero carbon by 2050.
- We will reduce our food waste by 50% in comparison with 2017 by 2030
- We are taking initiatives to increase sustainable consumption
- We will increase the sales of our sustainable category to 10 billion yen by 2030.
- By 2030, we will build a system for improving transparency and traceability of the supply chain in which we can deliver food and raw materials produced in distinctive areas to consumers with information of producers’ efforts